We’re looking for a...
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our clients’ websites and social media with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy. The responsibilities of a content writer include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading content before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d love to speak with you! Please get in touch with some examples of your work, or a portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Ultimately, you’ll deliver high-quality written pieces that appeal to our clients’ audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research relevant industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our clients and their products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Submit work to the editorial manager for input and approval
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic (training is provided where necessary)
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content; use this recommend new topics
- Ensure consistency in content for various clients (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
This role is perfect for someone who loves to write and wants to gain experience in creating content for a variety of different industries and purposes.
- Previous work experience as a content writer, copywriter, or similar role is preferred
- Examples of previously written content (if you don’t have examples, we may ask you to complete an example brief)
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) is preferred, but training can be provided
- Ability to keep to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in design elements is preferred
Package and benefits
Gibsonhaus is proud to offer roles that allow opportunities for growth for all of our staff. Our clients cover a rich variety of wants, needs, and styles, so you are sure to get a wide range of experience.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work from home
- Casual dress code