We’re looking for a...
We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to varying requirements. You will work under the supervision of a senior member of the team to produce high-quality work. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and want to learn more about applying your skills, we’d love to meet you! Your ultimate goal will be to create impactful designs that promote our clients’ visions.
- Understand project requirements and concepts.
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models, and prototypes.
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces).
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. colour correction).
- Use feedback from the team to improve.
This is the perfect role for someone who is fresh out of college or university and wants the opportunity to grow their skills within an environment that provides rich variation with a diverse range of clients and projects.
- Experience with design software (e.g. InDesign, Bridge) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping).
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts).
- Teamwork skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Good time management and multitasking abilities.
- Creativity skills and positive problem-solving attitude.
- Good written communication skills.
Package and benefits
At Gibsonhaus, we’re proud to foster talent and help all of our staff improve and expand their skills; as we grow, so do you.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- Casual dress code.