We’re looking for a...
Junior Graphic Designer
A growing digital marketing agency based in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa with an international reach. We are looking for a high-energy, creative and dedicated individual, who enjoys a challenge. You will be part of the engine that generates high quality services for our clients and drives the demand for gibsonhaus across the UK and beyond.
We are looking for a Creative Graphic Designer to join our growing team of dynamic and talented individuals. You will work closely with the team to confidently create and deliver designs that are required and appropriate for multiple clients.
(We do request we see portfolios in order to be considered)
Task included in the role
- Brochure, printed and online designs
- Logo creation
- Social media assets from posts, reels (sometimes) and insta stories
- Adverts/ e-mail marketing campaigns
- Internal and external documents, presentations, and newsletters
- Creating brand guidelines document
- Undertake amendments, artwork and image search using adobe software including Photoshop, illustrator, Premier Pro, CS InDesign and working with general graphic layouts ready to print.
- Ability to adapt and change with each client
- Be fresh thinking and be able to create inspiring designs
- Work well within our team and across all departments
- Present designs that show an understanding of colour, light and materials
- Appreciate technical constraints and business goals
- Confident to take the lead, make decisions and deliver results
- Prompt and energetic with a drive to keep projects moving forward
- Great communicator and team player
- Great eye for attention to detail
- Methodical, organised and accurate working methods
- Able to multitask and work towards tight deadlines
- Confidence to liaise with our clients
- Diploma of Higher Education. Please provide a sample of work when applying for this position
- Good knowledge on Adobe creative cloud suite inc. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PremierPro
- Good knowledge and understanding of Canva
- Some knowledge on Web Design
- Graphic Design (minimum of 2 years experience)
- Video Editing (experience preferred but not essential)
A bit about us
For us, behaviour and brand are two sides of the same coin. How we act internally affects the way we’re perceived externally. Therefore we love to work with people that are curious, honest, innovative, passionate, team players, positive, personable and selfless. We also deeply appreciate anyone willing to regularly learn and implement new skills, make decisions through evidence, and solve problems.
We believe in empowering our people in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine, you have a real opportunity to make a difference.
What You Get Back
Salary starts at £20,000 but will be explored after a short probationary period.
Progression. Learning and development potential.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
- Company pension
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays.
- Big Fun Time Wednesdays (team building activities where we take an hour or afternoon to do something fun and non-work related once a week)
- Gym membership discounts in the Leamington area
- Full membership to 1 Mill Street with perks including access to exclusive events and coffeehouse deals.
- 1 day a month you have the chance to do some good within the local community, by donating your skills to MakeGoodGrow who match skilled volunteers to good causes looking for help in skilled areas.
Education: Diploma of Higher Education
Language: English (required)
Be part of something amazing – as part of a fast-growing team; as we grow, so do you!